The Business Environmental Support Scheme for Telford
BESST co-ordinates a regular event programme covering a variety of environmental topics including Waste, Resource Efficiency, Energy, Legislation and an annual awards event for BESST members.
Our close work with partners allows us to have experts on the chosen topic presenting to delegates and we ensure there is the opportunity for attendees to network and share best practice.
- Wednesday 5 June: World Environment Day – Biodiversity Activity. Agenda
- Monday 10 June: Pied Flycatcher Site Visit – Agenda
- Wednesday 26 June: China Mug making workshop / Social Event, Coalbrookdale – Agenda
- Thursday 27 June: Site Visit to Craemer UK – Hortonwood, Telford. Agenda
- Wednesday 3 July: Circular Economy Event. Venue: Lyreco
- Friday 6 September: Social event, details tbc
- Wednesday 11 Sept: Legislation Event. Venue: Ricoh
- Wednesday 13 Nov: 2019 Sustainable Business Awards, Park House Hotel, Shifnal Keynote Speaker: William Morris, CEO of Cafe Nero UK.
We will be hosting additional workshops throughout the year, if you have any suggestions for topics or speakers please get in touch !
For details on any of our events please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07758 603064